Everything you Need to Know about Pen Testing
Penetration testing has been an indispensable tool in the security leader’s toolbox for over a decade. However, not all pen tests are created equal, and their effectiveness heavily relies on the details of their implementation.
This guide provides an in-depth overview of the modern penetration testing landscape. Download this guide to learn:
- Why pen testing is done today
- Current approaches to pen testing, with pros and cons
- Why the traditional approach comes up short
- The rise of Pen Testing as a Service (PTaaS)
- What crowdsourcing brings to pen testing
- How the Bugcrowd Platform enables crowdsourced PTaaS
Get Started with Bugcrowd
Every minute that goes by, your unknown vulnerabilities leave you more exposed to cyber attacks.